Coverage for your boat or personal watercraft
What is covered by a boatowners policy?
A boatowners policy may be customized to fit your specific needs. Listed below are some of the coverages that can be included in your policy.
- Physical Damage
- Choose Actual Cash Value, Replacement Cost or Agreed Value coverage for your boat, motor, trailer, permanent and portable equipment.
- Personal Effects
- Coverage for personal items you take boating, such as cameras and clothing.
- Fishing Equipment
- Protection for your rods, reels, lures, tackle boxes and electronic gear.
- Liability Insurance
- Coverage for personal injury claims and damage to the property of others.
- Medical Payments
- Pays medical bills for the treatment of injuries sustained by you or others while operating or occupying the insured watercraft.
- Roadside Emergency Service
- Pays for towing and labor for covered emergencies.
- On-Water Towing & Labor
- Coverage to help you get back on dry land.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boaters
- Protects against bodily injury to you due to an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured boater.
for your boat
Whether you enjoy the thrill of a personal watercraft or bass boat, the quiet calm of a sailboat, or the easy comfort of a pontoon or cabin cruiser, we have the coverage that fits your needs. A Boatowners Policy is a must for most watercraft owners. The typical Homeowners Policy provides very limited, if any, coverage for most types of watercraft.
Get the coverage you need
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of car insurance coverage that’s right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs. Click the button below to get a free, no obligation auto quote.
Locate our Office